This Stardust styled shoot is nothing short of magical! The details capture the enchantment of the book perfectly but my favorite part by far is the wonderful camera trick that turned the bride into a luminous star herself!
- via Fab You Bliss
Anonymous asked: Do you have any advice for someone who is trying to build a fantasy world map?
A map, you say? Well, here’s this article on city design by Jon Roberts of Fantastic Maps. Here’s another from him on how to design a town and another on worldbuilding using maps. That last one might be the most useful to you.
Here are a few more how-tos on fantasy map-making:
- GHMaps: Making Fantasy Maps
- Fantasy-Faction: Mapmaking for Fantasy Authors
- R.L. Meyers: How to Create Your Own Fantasy World Map
- StormTheCastle: Map Making for Fantasy Writers
- eHow: How to Make & Design Fantasy Maps
- HubPages: Drawing a Fantasy Map for Your Novel or Short Story
Want more? Here are some articles on Fantasy genre development that might pique your interest!
- Fantasy Worldbuilding Questionsby Patricia C. Wrede
- Writing Science Fiction and Fantasy: A Few Quick Tips
- Fantasy Cliches (and other things) I Can’t Stand
- The Writers Helpers: Fantasy Genre Help
- Book List: Journeys and Quests
- Ten Fantasy Clichés That Should Be Put to Rest
- Writing Science Fiction/Fantasy: What to Avoid
Thank you for your question! If you have further questions or a comment to add, hit us up!
I am pleased to welcome Dead Space and Dead Space 2 into the family.
They quickly took the place of Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2.
I HAVE WAITED MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR THIS GIFSET TO APPEAR ON MY DASH
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART OF ALADDIN.
Did you know that most of this scene wasn’t scripted and Robin Williams just did it and the animators had a hard time creating the animation for this? Robin is a motherfucking genius.
hell most of this movie wasn’t scripted for robin
Robin Williams can’t be tamed let’s be honest.
i think there should be AU’s and then there should be UA’s
because Universe Alterations would be a good name for when your characters are in the exact same universe but you’re altering just a couple of plot points or a few character traits
I have no psychology. The class that meets once a week. On a Monday.
I HAVE TWO WEEKS TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT YAAAAAAAAAAY.